IP Access’ SELECT Network has been engineered from the ground up to provide the most robust solution for our public safety community.
At the core of our SELECT network is a multiple satellite, multiple teleport architecture that provides our community with protection from:
- Line-of-sight blockage due to trees, buildings, and other obstacles
- Regional disasters and infrastructure disruptions (fires, floods, power outages, fiber cuts)
- Equipment failure in any network component – spacecraft, antenna, teleport (ground station), etc.
Often imitated, but never replicated, our SELECT Network is uniquely positioned to offer our public safety community with unparalleled availability and accessibility. Below are just a few of the elements that make the SELECT Network a superior offering:
- User-selectable satellite and ground station redundancy, requiring no reconfiguration of user equipment and no phone call
- Multiple satellites, served by ground stations, always on and always available on-demand
- Geographically diverse ground stations, separated by more than 2,400 miles
- Ground stations interconnected by redundant, path-diverse, carrier-diverse fiber optic network
- Ground stations staffed 24x7 with trained RF operations staff
- Fully redundant environmental systems – HVAC, UPS, generators
- Fully redundant infrastructure systems – RF components, hub components, and IP network
- High-powered Ku-band satellites protect against rain fade and consumer overrun of resources
We are exceptionally proud of our SELECT Network and the community of public safety professionals it supports on a daily basis. If you’d like to learn more about the SELECT Network and how you can put it to use for your organization, please reach out to us — we’d love to hear from you.