With the vulnerability of an internet outage caused by denial-of-service, malware or other attacks,
IP Access has created solutions that allow for critical servers to remain accessible to any of our customers.
The RedPHONE is a voice service that operates between satellite nodes and is routed over the IP Access SELECT Network. Due to their terrestrial independence, over 1,700 RedPHONES have been deployed in over 600 agencies across the country, providing protection and operation when everything else is offline.
All RedPHONEs are always available to other RedPHONEs at all times
- Off-the-grid agency to agency voice service
- 5-digit dialing – extension to extension
- Browsable directory – lists agencies/extensions and online/offline status
- Functionality not dependent upon the availability of the PSTN or global internet
- Internal dialing to/from other RedPHONES only
- First extension at no charge to all qualified public safety agencies using IPA VSAT Network
Web-based portal allowing customers visibility into their satellite network assets, performance, location and bandwidth usage. Customers have the ability to set notification and alerts, track location, run reports and even request new services.
FREE BlueVIEW standard service offering available to all customers
- View near real-time remote usage and status
- Set usage thresholds and email alerts
- Branded URL and page
- IP Address information
- Location mapping
- Order services
Mutualink creates networks of interoperable communities that are, at an instant, capable of sharing voice, text, radio, video, data and telephone communications in a secure environment in the cloud. For agencies that are currently using Mutualink or plan on utilizing their technology in the future, IP Access International proudly hosts Mutualink on its network providing “off grid” resiliency/redundancy in the event of compromised access to the cloud.
KEY FEATURES FOR MUTUALINK:
LMR to LMR
LMR to LTE
Real-time video sharing
Data sharing capabilities
- Connect to the IRAPP network via public or private LTE, satellite or terrestrial broadband