Mobile Command Vehicle Retrofit
Get the most value out of your current vehicle with proven technology upgrades
and a vehicle renovation from Comprehensive Communication Services.
If your mobile command center is more than 2-3 years old there is a good chance that you need to look at both a mechanical update and a technology refresh. Here are a list of things to look for:
On the mechanical side:
- Slide outs jamming or not deploying
- Self-leveling system not leveling properly
- Are your internal and external lights LED?
- Generator not running smoothly
- Pneumatic mast sticking or losing air
- Roof leaks, roof leaks, roof leaks
- Electrical system not functioning properly
On the technology side:
- Do you have a roof mount satellite for network connectivity?
- If so, does your satellite function properly and is it bringing down adequate bandwidth?
- Do you have an on board LTE router?
- If so does it support multiple bands including FirstNet Band 14?
- Do you have HD tvs in your unit with a video matrix switch?
- Is your sat tv receiver HD?
- Do you have adequate data and video wiring in your unit?
- Are all your routers and switches current and functioning?
- Do you have on board telephones and do they work? Hosted VoIP?
- Do you have adequate equipment rack space?
- Do you have any video surveillance cameras on your unit and are they functioning?
- Do you have roof and/or mast mounted antennas for WiFi, LTe, and LMR? Are they functioning?
Unsure if your vehicle is in need of a retrofit? Let CCS examine your vehicle.
Comprehensive Communication Services is offering a complimentary in person inspection valued at $2500!
If you would like to schedule a complimentary in person inspection, please click here.