IP Access International SELECT Network
Satellite Communications are an essential tool in disaster and emergency response situations. The reality of destroyed local infrastructure – during and after a disaster – demands for critical access to an independent wireless communications network. Access to such networks ensures the success of the overall emergency response effort and provides a critical path for assistance.
Geostationary satellite communications networks, such as IP Access SELECT Network, provide constant support during emergency response situations due to their inability to be disrupted during disastrous situations. Their fixed position above Earth’s atmosphere allows for a range of communications services, including voice, video and broadband data that provides emergency responders with prompt and continual situational awareness.
The Best Satellite Network in the United States
Only IP Access International offers its customers the ability to reach 20 X 5 Mbps burstable service – allowing for faster connectivity – on our SELECT Network. With two satellites positioned strategically over the East and West Coasts, the IPA SELECT Network gives you the ability to overcome a wide variety of obstructions. All of this can be done without the need to call or change any configurations. With the push of a button your look angle will be clear and you can experience the fastest speeds in the industry.
Current Customers: If you have been considering an upgrade to our SELECT Network or higher bandwidth offerings, now is a great time to do so. Click here to have your IPA Account Executive validate that you are getting everything possible out of your satellite communications.
What are the benefits of upgrading to the SELECT Network?
At the core of our SELECT Network is a multiple satellite, multiple teleport architecture that provides our community with protection from:
- Line-of-sight blockage due to trees, buildings, and other obstacles
- Regional disasters and infrastructure disruptions (fires, floods, power outages, fiber cuts)
- Equipment failure in any network component – spacecraft, antenna, teleport, etc
If you would like to discuss the SELECT Network further, please ‘Connect With Us’
below and an IPA Executive will contact you shortly. Thank you.
Often imitated, but never replicated, our SELECT Network is uniquely positioned to offer our public safety community with unparalleled availability and accessibility.
Below are just a few of the elements that make the SELECT Network a superior offering:
- User-selectable satellite and ground station redundancy, requiring no reconfiguration of user equipment and no phone call
- Multiple satellites, served by ground stations, always on and always available on-demand
- Geographically diverse ground stations, separated by more than 2,400 miles
- Ground stations interconnected by redundant, path-diverse, carrier-diverse fiber optic network
- Ground stations staffed 24x7 with trained RF operations staff
- Fully redundant environmental systems – HVAC, UPS, generators
- Fully redundant infrastructure systems – RF components, hub components, and IP network
- High-powered Ku-band satellites protect against rain fade and consumer overrun of resources