Customers in the mining industry look to IP Access International for a broad range of commercial satellite services - from the normal, daily business operations of keeping individual sites communicating with corporate offices or other remote mine sites, or for emergency satellite Internet for response services and disaster recovery implementation. Regardless of the application, we deliver best in class satellite service.
For businesses that operate in remote locations, where severe weather and terrestrial facilities are a challenge or non existent, IP Access International provides reliable business satellite Internet services so that they can conduct operations and easily communicate.
Customers in the most remote locations in the world can get reliable and secure Internet, voice, data and video services. IP Access international supports field-to-office, field-to-field and office-to-field communications, combining voice, video and data communications into one integrated IP based commercial satellite.
IP Access International customers get dependable solutions no matter what industry they work in. With our expertise in commercial satellite systems you get control of your communications and a cost effective solution that is scaled to your business needs.
Satellite Features for the Mining Industry:
- Broadband Internet access over satellite
- Voice, Video and Data over Satellite
- Field-to-office, field-to-field and office-to-field communications
- Flexible plans - only pay for bandwidth when used
- High speed, multi megabit connections
- Quick deploy communications for disaster recovery situations
- Monitor equipment at isolated sites from remote locations
- Extend corporate networks and be completely interoperable with landline network