Oil & Gas
Exploration and Production in Oil and Gas present unique challenges to communications. Sites are often remote and have little or no access to traditional forms of terrestrial communications. From land based drilling operations to offshore communications, these distant locations often require data, voice or video capability. Companies turn to IP Access International to supply a highly effective and reliable solution to keep remote sites connected and allow these companies to extend the reach of corporate networks seamlessly to any of their locations.
Flexible Satellite Bandwidth Performance
Whether you have a remote drilling location that needs to communicate well data from a remote site, an offshore drilling rig, or a combination of multiple sites which require a private network-IP Access has a variety of solutions to fit your needs.
- Instant communications between field operations and corporate headquarters
- Real-time transfer of drilling and seismic information
- Lifeline for safety and quality of work environment for employees
- Scalable bandwidth capability that supports low data transfers like SCADA or large bandwidth requirements to support camp environments
- Support for fixed land based locations, maritime vessels or offshore drilling rigs
- Multiple antenna technologies provide the capability to move from site to site without complicated repoints or X-pol fees
- Support both shared TDMA and SCPC requirements for customers that have a range of budgetary and performance requirements for their locations