Enterprise organizations have unique challenges when remote offices require the same reliability and bandwidth performance as their main office. Whether they require high speed performance for data, voice or video, IP Access can provide a highly reliable connection to connect them back to their corporate headquarters.
Remote corporate offices have the same network requirements whether they have access to terrestrial broadband or not. IP Access offers a network solution that delivers the same user experience that offices with traditional connections have. With inexpensive satellite network terminals and high data throughput, we have the capability to get you connected with superior reliability and performance. If you need to provide a primary connection to a remote office or a backup connection, we can help.
Satellite Features for Remote Offices
- High bandwidth performance regardless of location
- Voice, Video and Data with QoS / prioritization
- Field-to-office, field-to-field and office-to-field communications
- Flexible plans for primary or backup solutions
- Seamless integration with existing and planned IT equipment
- Scalable network and bandwidth performance
- Monitor equipment at isolated sites from remote locations
- Extend corporate networks and be completely interoperable with landline network