IP Access specializes in delivering a multi-path Satellite/Cellular/Wireless approach for tactical and emergency management deployments. Leveraging our experience building the nation’s largest satellite network for emergency responders, IP Access offers disaster-proof solutions to a wide range of customers with FUSION. FUSION represents the ability to access Satellite, Cellular, FirstNet and Wireless capability in every deployment scenario.
Introducing The Next Generation of Hybrid-Based Technologies
With Network Location Capabilities Through Built-In Awareness and Logic
Web-based interface graphically displays all available networks, including data totals being passed over each available network and allows users complete network situational awareness. Support available 24/7/365 across all networks – eliminating the need for an on-site network engineer.
HIGHEST AVAILABLE SPEEDS
BRICK AND MORTAR READY
MULTIPLE INTERNET XPORTS
- Multi-Satellite connection via an integrated satellite modem capable of switching satellites by user commands
- 2-integrated cellular modems connected simultaneously to 2 seperate carriers
- FirstNet Capable
- Optional integrated Radio over IP (RoIP) with 2 connections for donor radios and interoperability between LMR networks
- Proprietary middleware allowing single dashboard visibility of all connections, signal levels, throughput and satellite switch command
- Slim 1RU form factor with single power connection
- SIM slots accessible from the rear panel
- Supports BUCs up to 8 watts
- Optional JPS Z2 Dual Channel Interoperability radio gateway (model MIX-RoIP)