With custom hardware solutions for mobile command vehicles, flyaway cased units or fixed antenna requirements.
IP Access has multiple choices for all budgets and field expertise.
Introducing the Harrier
A FirstNet Ready Rapid Deployable Communications Solution for First Responders, providing voice, cellular, data and video streaming in a highly-portable terminal.
Ease of Operation
- Connect Wirelessly to deploy/stow dish and to gain access to the Internet or your critical applications in less than 10 minutes with no tools
- Automatic multi-satellite system providing multiple look angles with no IP reconfiguring
- Designed around being air deployed, the HARRIER terminal will provide your response team with voice, data and video services in one complete package
Powerful & Lightweight
- Weighs < 90lbs and contains all the components necessary to run a small command center
- Network performance can exceed 80Mbps aggregated burstable throughput
Explore What Best Fits Your Application
IP Access is available to help you craft a solution that meets your specific requirements, ranging from mobile satellite internet antennas to true off-grid communications.
For a fixed location, VSAT antennas are the very best and sometimes only way to bring broadband to areas that are underserved by landline, cellular, or other technologies.
Experience The Fastest Speeds In The Industry
UP TO 20 MBPS X 5 MBPS
Service plans as low as $250 per month, contact us today for all service options
Our network was built from the ground up with public safety and emergency communications in mind. Every component was designed for reliability to provide the highest level of connectivity all backed by 24/7 support.
PUBLIC IP ADDRESSES INCLUDED AT NO CHARGE
NO IP ADDRESS RECONFIGURATION REQUIRED DURING SATELLITE CHANGE
Teleport relocation for inclement weather