2018 Hurricane Season: Expect the Expected

2018 Hurricane Season: Expect the Expected


In observance of the start of the 2018 Atlantic Hurricane Season, IP Access International would like to extend a complimentary readiness assessment to all current and potential customers. In addition, IP Access has numerous staged resources we would like to brief you on so you can build these resources into your contingency planning.

According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), which released its forecast for the 2018 Atlantic hurricane season on Thursday May 24th, there is a 35 percent chance that this hurricane season will be above normal, a 40 percent chance for a near-normal season, and a 25 percent chance for a below-normal season. Overall, NOAA predicts that there will be 10-16 named storms, of which 5-9 could become hurricanes, and 1-4 of those could be major hurricanes.

It only takes one storm to devastate a community – effective communications are vital and the time to prepare is now. Satellite communications can provide a rapidly deployable solution to immediate communication needs, but it is important to consider just what your needs are.

Click here to receive your personal readiness assessment.

IP Access International

Related Article: https://bit.ly/2AgMzDH
Related Article: https://bit.ly/2IHi0yq