The 2018 Hurricane Season is upon us and expected to be more active than usual. With 14 named storms, seven of those are expected to become hurricanes and three are expected to be major hurricanes. In prepping your emergency response arsenal, it is imperative to have your communications solution at the top of list. Year after year we see a scramble for rentals during a state of emergency; to reiterate what other leaders in the industry have pointed out in the recent months -the pool of available rental equipment simply isn’t large enough to accommodate demand.
When looking at your emergency communication readiness the five main questions to ask yourself are:
- Do you have an emergency comms solution you can deploy at a moment’s notice?
- Is this system able to get everywhere you need it to?
- Has the system been online and tested recently?
- Do you have trained technicians who know how to operate and do basic troubleshooting?
- Is your contracted bandwidth enough to cover your operation needs?
If you answer NO to any of these questions and you are a current IP Access customer we are more than happy to assist with getting your system prepared for response. Simply click here and your IPA Account Executive will contact you shortly.
If you are not an IP Access customer but would like to learn more about our services, please schedule a demo at your earliest opportunity.