Providing Communications To Responders Who Protect And Save Lives
GLOBAL SATELLITE INTERNET SOLUTIONS
IP Access has partnered with the industry’s leading providers of ultra-portable satellite hardware with global coverage. From handheld satellite phones to ultra-portable BGAN terminals to Global Xpress broadband, IP Access has you covered.
0.75m Auto-Acquire Fly-Away Antenna System
Cobham’s EXPLORER 5075GX VSAT is a rugged and portable auto-acquire Fly-Away system configured specifically for operation on the Inmarsat Global Xpress® (GX) network. The terminal is configured for commercial band operations and includes a fully integrated iDirect Core Module. The user friendly design allows operators with little satellite experience to access GX services within minutes.
- Easy to set up and use
- 4-piece Carbon Reflector
- 0.75m Axis-Symmetric Reflector
- IPX5-compliant Baseband Packaging
- WLAN Access Point and LAN interface
- LCD Display and Web-Based User Interface
- 2 Case Solution, Airline Checkable
All-Location Global Wireless Hotspot
Ground Control’s MCD-4800 “The Football” is an auto-pointing BGAN satellite terminal that requires no user training. Simply place the weather tight sealed case under the open sky anywhere in the world and turn it on – no pointing necessary. It becomes a wireless hotspot in under a minute for any wireless device up to 100′ from the case for 6 hours on the internal battery.
- Satellite Internet connectivity – globally – All locations (except polar)
- Wi-Fi Hotspot for all in-range devices up to 100 meters
- Broadband speeds of 464 Kbps (94.5% as fast as the fastest BGAN)
- May be operated by anyone
- Operates stationary or in-motion, on land or open ocean
- Weighs 25 lbs (11 kg) and will run for up to 5 hours on internal battery
- Internet, Phone-Voicemail (MCD-4800 only), SMS Messaging
Portable Global Satellite Internet Hotspot
Connect with the NEXT generation of Iridium satellites that have been updated with today’s cutting edge network technology. Providing Internet speeds of up to 700 Kbps, this self-contained WiFi Hotspot operates on 100% of the globe with operation as easy as pressing a single button. Built rugged tough and designed to operate in extreme environments, the MCD-MissionLink is an anywhere communication tool for any industry at any time.
- MCD-MissionLINK Flyaway Portable Case
- AC/DC power supply (110/240 VAC)
- Standard analog phone with phone splitter for 2nd line
- Mini DC inverter for running off vehicle power
- International plugs U.S., U.K., EU, AU, China, N. Europe
- Ethernet cable – 10′ feet / 3 meters
- USB flash drive with user manuals
- Carry bag to hold accessories
Instant Voice Communication – Globally
Iridium Extreme® Push-to-Talk makes the power of fast, simple and secure group communication available on the toughest, most feature-rich satellite phone on the market – all at the push of a button. No towers, no dead zones, no infrastructure to build or maintain and the instant ability to modify service regions anywhere on the globe.
- Everything offered within the Iridium Extreme® plus push-to-talk functionality
- Global PTT capabilities and configurable talkgroups
- A reinforced PTT button
- A high audio loudspeaker
- Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability
- GPS-enabled location-based services
- SOS access in Phone Mode
- Phone Mode battery duration: standby up to (54) hours; talk time up to (6.5) hours
- PTT Mode battery duration: standby up to (16.5) hours; Talk time up to (5) hours
MAN-PORTABLE GLOBAL EMERGENCY COMMAND CENTER
Simply press the power button, raise the LTE and Wi-Fi antennas or point the BGAN or VSAT antenna towards the southwestern skyline for satellite connectivity. In less than five minutes the PERC will connect to available cellular networks, a predetermined satellite and (optionally) local radios to establish a low cost wireless communication center for any approved, in-range devices. This man-portable command center delivers, in worst case scenarios, broadband speeds of no less than 464 Kbps to 20 mbps and supports up to 20 concurrent wireless devices with VOIP or data transmissions. Four ethernet (RJ-45) POE ports are available in the PERC case to facilitate to higher speed, greater bandwidth, wired connections, when available. Choose from a CradlePoint or Pepwave LTE router design.
- Designed for extreme environments
- Operates for up to 48 hours on a single charge
- Provides wireless communication in the form of radio (ROIP), cellular, WiFi and satellite
- Operates at excellent broadband speeds